Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mexico and Colombia June 2012


Next week I will embark upon my third prestigious Fulbright to Mexico and Colombia. Find below a sample of the places we will visit: Fulbright 6/24 to 7/28 In Mexico: Oaxaca, Veracruz, Puebla and the Federal District. 
In Colombia: Bogotá, Zona Cafetera, MedellĂ­n, Cartagena. Please feel free to comment on my posts and ask any questions you would like. Also sign in so I know you are following me. Let's go exploring with the INTREPID CRZ TCHR EXPLORER! YEAH! (That is just for Ari Conboy xx)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH to you too!
Love, Ari

Donna Scurio said...

Have a great trip! Love the Scurios

paige said...

Hey! Where did you go other than S. Africa? Was it before or after 2005?

CRZ TCHR said...

Check out 2008 on this blog. I went to India and Sri Lanka. xx