Monday, June 30, 2008

CRZTCHR hits Austin, Texas




Well I started my day with an intense secondary search at the airport.  I mean intense.  They scanned everything and frisked me.  Then I arrive at Austin but without my luggage.  It is now 11:00 pm and they have not located it yet.  What is this karma thing?  The worrying point is that Ella the Elephant, our class mascot is in my luggage and she was to be the star in the crown of India.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow, not to mention that I will be a little gross by then as it is forecast to be 99 degrees tomorrow.  Tomorrow we start our academics at University of Austin in Texas.


Ella is lost -boo hoo! Anyone seen her flying around?


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad you made it to Austin safely, bummer on the luggage. That happened to me every time I flew from or to San Luis Obispo.