Monday, June 23, 2008

The calm before the storm - but it is not so calm:-)

Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears.

Do you like the photo of the crazy teacher in Rome last year? Well this year it is INDIA (or Inja as Bob mocks me!)



Just found this great Google blog site so I am thinking this will be the way to go. I am busy buying TIVA's, DEET bug spray, and reading, reading, reading! I cannot believe that we got all of these thick books to read only one week before our travels and education.



This is going to be a great experience and I am excited to share it with you.


Sooooo this was my trial and now I will push the button to see it it works.

CRZ TCHR signing off with 1 week to go..........................

6 comments:

Crowesnest said...

Hey mama this is great. i will share this with my kids at school.
Safe trip, love ya xxx

Amanda said...

Hi Joan, so excited to read up on your adventures!

karen said...

Have a great trip, Joan!! I wish I had known you were applying for this one. I'd have tried to go too!
I'll check your blog regularly.
Karen

rocker nikolaas said...

Hi Joan,

We love you and can't wait to experience India through your eyes. Have a great time.

Love,
Natascha, Lance, Niko and Katya

Katie Riveroll said...

Hola from Argentina! We are so excited that we will be able to read all about your adventures.We love you and send you a big hug!
Katie, Guillermo, Billy y Annie

durhamgirl said...

pleased that your trip has started i will follow you with interest

love june xxxx